The club has a gear store with lots of wonderful equipment in it, so here's a guide as to how to use it.
Gear rental will be available between 6pm and 8pm on Thursday evenings, if you wish to rent gear at any other time you MUST pre-arrange this with the gear secretary.
Conditions of Hire
A £40 deposit must be left - this WILL BE cashed if equipment is damaged, lost or overdue. Equipment is hired for one week. If you wish to hire it for longer then please say so when hiring. Please treat equipment as if it was your own, after all it may save your life! Please report any faults, as we can't fix what we don't know about.
- Tent - £3 per week
- Sleeping Bag & Roll Mat - £1 per week
- Ice Axe - £2 per week
- Crampons - £2 per week
- Trangia Stove (No fuel provided) - £1 per week
- Multifuel Stove (No fuel provided) - £2 per week
- Harness - £2 per week
- Rock Shoes - £0.50 per week
- Bothy Bag - £2 per week
- Rucksac £2 - per week
- Helmet - £1 per week
- Dead man (winter climbing gear in case you don't know!) £2 per week
- Touring Skis, Boots & Poles - £5 - £10 per week (Depending on Quality)